Our Flower & Gift Shop
What is Pre-Planning?
Hello, my name is Teresa Westing. I am the advance planning specialist and I love my job! I have been assisting families to plan ahead for over a decade.
Many are surprised and relieved to find that all their questions about costs and choices can be determined in one informative, casual meeting, at no charge. I help family members talk things through, considering all the options allowing informed decisions to be made.
Why do so many people call me to pre-plan their funerals?
- Most tell me their main reason is to help out their family so they are not burdened by the numerous decisions during a difficult time.
- Many tell me that they like to know that they have made a wise financial planning decision that protects assets and guarantees against increasing costs.
- They like to know that their personal preferences will be carried out by having everything on file, protected and confidential, at the funeral home. They like taking control.
- They experience peace of mind. They don’t have to think about the uncertainty anymore, unless they choose to make changes as the years go by.
- They are pleased to learn that there are many payment plan options.
- They realize that pre-planning early, while still younger and healthier offers more money saving options.
- They tell me that it is nice to know that their plan is transferable, should residence change in the future.
|Arrange a meeting with Teresa by calling (920) 922-5110 or arrange a meeting by email to set up a time and place that is convenient for you. There is no charge for this meeting and no obligation. It never hurts to learn and be prepared.|
Learn about Pre-Planning at a Lunch and Learn here.