Uecker-Witt Funeral Home is located at the Park Avenue entrance to Lakeside Park in Fond du Lac. The definition for Fond du Lac is "The Foot of the Lake" and that is where we are located on Lake Winnebago. The things that make our funeral home unique are:
- We serve all congregations in our community with dignity and respect.
- We have both funeral home and crematory together.
- We are the only funeral home with a Pre-Need specialist on site.
- We offer a full range of caskets, vaults and cremation merchandise at a moderate cost in our large display area.
- Children's room with movies to entertain small children
- Off street parking
- ADA Compliant
- Newly remodeled and renovated with up to date facilities
- Parkview Cremation was the first crematory in the United States to assist in the production of diamond jewelry made by processing the carbon from cremated remains.
- Online obituaries, guest book and After Care Program
Traditional Service-Service in Funeral Home or Church, open casket viewing with visitation with same or next day ceremony. Followed by next day burial, entombment or cremation.
Memorial Service-Service in Funeral Home or Church, with visitation prior. While no body is present-pictures or urn may be displayed.